Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rain, Rain, go away come again some other day.


I had a busy weekend but made some Dough and was able to give some people some clean rides for the up coming week. I did a F150 first thing Friday and it was nice because the truck is well maintained. I really got the tire to shine on this one. Next I did my bro-in-laws motorcycle. Hunter and Peyton had fun because they got to ride with me to pick it up and drop it off. Man Bikes have a lot of metal to polish bu they look good when they are done. I then started on a Escalade, it has to be the nicest car I've done so far and don't forget I have done a Shelby GT500 KR. If I had the $$$ a Caddy would be nice in the driveway. Ben/Kari/Mindy and I went in on Saturday night and seen the Proposal after eating at Famous Dave's. It was a pretty funny movie. When we got home Mindy finished watching Australia(Stupidest Movie EVER!!!). Then I started the Ultimate Fighter Finally. I didn't get to bed until about 2:30 a.m.. We took back the Caddy just to have to run back and pick it up because it started to rain. Had a good time @ Mindy's parents during lunch, then headed over to my Dad's place. The boy's had fun on the swing. Then they colored them selves and Grandpa with sidewalk chalk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved the movie and Famous Dave's. Sorry I made you order the brisket!! good times, we'll have to do it again:)