Friday, June 26, 2009

Mindy got a new ride.


Trunk Lid couldn't get the scratches to show up in the picture.

Could not get the scratches to show up, because there GONE!


Hood has a few blemishes.

System one X polish removed everything, not easy work. Results well worth it.


This looked pretty nasty once I got the car washed and dried.


System one X suprised me again and removed everything.


Probably me favorite set of before and afters.

A little bit different from the first shot. Sorry about all the crap behind me in my garage.

Dirty trunk again.


System one X followed up by Pete's 53 lsp.


Fading was removed nicely.

Bumper and headlight needed some work.

I promise it is the same car in all the pictures. It's not perfect, but I got it shining pretty good. Just think what I could do on paint that not 10 years old?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your reflection is the one picture!