Monday, July 6, 2009

G-Ville 4TH Car Show

I really liked how the car turned out, it had a lot of surface scratches took some time to correct them. Black ford paint is really soft and scratches way to easy. I can't explain how it is even too start it, just makes you grin every time. The first couple times you drive it your so nervous, but after a while the 540 Horsepower kind of grows on you.




Yea, It's as fast as it looks! I've only had it about 90mph. Rumor is my Dads been closer to the 160's
I liked the look of this picture, but man the road was hot to lay on.

Just to help Identify the car for those who are guessing. Shelby GT500 KR ( King Of The Road)
#0569 of only 1000 made.

Yes, engines do collect dirt in only 2000 miles.


Sorry it's from a different point of view but I needed the sunlight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's not your car!!