Friday, July 10, 2009

Long Day of cleaning, but got some good results.

Spent a few hours polishing up a Nice 1Ton Dodge. Looking through the pictures I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. For being a Roping Cowboy's Hunting truck, I think it cleans up pretty good.




Can't really see them unless you enlarge the picture, but there was plenty of scratches to removed.





My back may be out of alignment, but man that looks GOOD.






Better shot of the Scratches.





Pay no attention to the dirty suburban in the reflection. I promise it will get washed someday.






The paint has been kept pretty clean, other than the hundreds of Cedar Tree scratches going down both sides.






I spent about 2 1/2 hrs buffing both sides before even getting wax on them. End result well worth it! Just so everyone knows this will cost extra!




Rest of the pictures kind of tell there own story.








1 comment:

JeaniePalmer said...

The truck looks really good! Did you do mine?!!! Sorry, I haven't had time to get that far yet!!!!

If so, it looks great! Thanks Rubble.